1 of 1
COACH BAG BINGO NIGHT
Please join us for what is sure to be a great night out and a new tradition at McDonald Elementary. Family and Friends are welcome!
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT McDonald 5th GRADE No person under 18 years of age will be admitted
DATE: Friday, March 22nd TIME: 6:30pm Doors Open 7:00pm Bingo Begins COST: $25 in advance up until March 20th Tickets sales are limited if available they will be $30 at the door. INCLUDES: 1 set of 14 Bingo Game Sheets – 6 chances to win each game* Snacks, Dessert and Refreshments will be donated by the 5th grade families DOOR PRIZES!!
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT:
- GAME 15 BINGO SHEETS -$5 each
- RAFFLE TICKETS -(4) Coach Bags will be raffled at the end of the evening. Tickets are $2 each or 6 for $10
- 50/50 Tickets will be available. $2 each or 6 for $10. Winner announced after Game 14.
*Tie Breakers – In the event of a tie, the players who are in the tie will choose a card from a deck of cards; “Ace” highest and “2” will be the lowest card. The player with the highest card wins the bag. The player(s) who does not win the bag will receive an entry ticket for a consolation bag to be drawn after the GAME 15.
MUST HAVE TICKET FOR ADMISSION AND ENTRY FOR DOOR PRIZES
COACH BAG BINGO NIGHT – 5th Grade Fundraiser
Childs Name: ____________________________________________ Grade: _________ Room: _________ Teacher:________________________
NUMBER OF TICKETS: ______________ AMOUNT ENCLOSED: ______________________________
- Cash or Checks Made Payable to McDonald H &S Assoc. ($20 Fee for returned checks)
- 3 or more tickets must pay with Check or during in person ticket sales.
- In Person ticket sale dates: 2/18 during conferences, 2/21 during student recognition assembly, 3/12 During Market Day Pick up.
- Orders may be sent in with your child or dropped off in the office. Tickets will be returned to your child unless otherwise requested.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
NOTICE: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PUBLICATION OF THE CENTENNIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT. THE DISTRICT NEITHER APPROVES NOR DISAPPROVES OF THE CONTENTS THEREOF.